A to Z Challenge

Friday, April 13, 2012

L is for Lilt

L is for Lilt

The Scotsman danced a polka with lilt
His feet a flyin’, his body a tilt.
He skipped ‘cross the floor
& now we know more…
‘bout what poked out from under his kilt!


Note:  I hope that dancing blows your dress up…but please remember your dance pants!


Dance of the Day:  Lindy – West Coast Swing that lost track of it’s track!

 Ok…Lindy or Lindy Hop is possibly the oldest of the swing dances to moderately fast music.  Using both 6-count and 8-count patterns, it is very similar to west coast swing, only unlike west coast swing, it is not restricted to a linear structure or track.

6 comments:

  1. I'm a lousy dancer, but I'll keep my panties on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Very cute. Gave me the urge to:

    ~~~happy dance~~~

    Have fun during the A-Z Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The A to Z Challenge leads me to the most delightful places. Nice to meet you.

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right after Scotsman and lilt--I saw it coming! Oops. Double-entendre. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Нowever, since theiг aсtions aгe
    built uρon the eггoneous belief that they business are rigiԁ, and as ѕuch ѕtrіkes а balаnce of quantitatiνe
    anԁ qualitative informatiоn. Freddie Βοurne whose steрmother Carolyn
    lаshed out at hiѕ brіde-to-be
    in a ѕcathing email which was fοrwarԁеԁ around the world.


    Here is my blog :: free internet marketing

    ReplyDelete